Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year.

Hello readers, I'm back from Taiwan a few days ago. I know I promise to update my blog frequently but I failed due to too many upcoming events and too little time for myself. Now my life is back to normal, I mean my sleeping time. Everyday sleep around 1 something and waking up at 12 something. I feel so good when I sleep early and waking up early. 

Anyways, back to my topic. Celebrated with my besties at KL, Lust. It was really disappointed when we have to count down in the car while jamming for 3 hours in KL. The traffic was so bad because the police blocked every road in KL. The worst part is that they blocked all the road that we need to use to go to Changkat. I was so pissed off because I was spending my new year eve's in the car. We went out at 10.30pm and reached there at 2am. I don't see a point paying for the bottles because the club closes at 3am.  But we still went in because is new year eve and I wanna enjoy my night. So yeah, we paid and club for an hour. What a great new years eve right? 

Oh wait, I almost forgot about my taiwan trip. Will blog about it for the next post. I'm too tired to blog more about yesterday. Hope you guys enjoyed your night yesterday and Happy New Year, everyone. God bless you.





















Happy 2013, people.

No comments:

Post a Comment