Thursday 3 January 2013

New Year Resolutions, 2013.




Happy New Year 2013, readers. Wishing you a year of health, wealth, happiness luck warmth. And loads of love of your dear ones. 

Time flies and now it's 2013 already. Everything happened too fast, I still cannot accept the fact that is 2013 now. It's quite funny how I wished that Chinese New Year will be around the corner but speaking about it now, Chinese New Year is next month. I cannot recap what I really did in year 2012 besides sleeping my day through. So now I must plan for myself to be better this year. 

My new year resolutions 2013 will be,
  • sleeping  early and waking up early.
  • take my work out seriously.
  • no more cheating on foods, clean diet.
  • drink more water.
  • study hard & party even harder.
  • travel to places that I haven't been too.



I want her body but with abs. I know every girls wants a body like this but honestly from my opinion, girls should hit the gym more often to tone up your body instead of trying to loose weight by not eating carbohydrate, skip your meals or maybe stick your finger in your throat after your meals. We shouldn't do that or even think of doing that. This is very unhealthy, it will cause cancer or any harm to your body. Bare that in mind. What I meant by eating clean as in, don't eat so much carbohydrate a week, but do not off totally too, maybe 2 or 3 times. A good dietary is by eating chicken breast, vegetables, fruits and peanuts. A key to a lean and healthy body starts at the kitchen, not the gym.

This is what I'm talking about. Having abs and toned body. I know every girls think that training weights will make you look very muscular like a man but actually girls can't really grow muscles as big as a guy if they do not go through the process of bulking. Remember girls, weights do not make you big if you eat with proper dietary.  Combine proper dietary and proper work outs, it gives you lean and toned body. :)

HAPPY 2013, people.

with lots of love,
xoxo.

p/s: if you want me to talk more about gym/ healthy dietary, please comment below.

2 comments: